If you dream of owning or expanding a successful business, Wealth Watchers can help turn your dream into a reality with access to financial education, small business training, and needed capital. Wealth Watchers is a trusted nonprofit for microenterprise and small business. We are an approved Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program (RMAP) lender and a leader in small business education. We offer ongoing entrepreneur classes and microenterprise loans from $5,000 to $50,000 to cover a variety of projects.
Wealth Watchers will maintain the RMAP Microloan fund. The loan fund will be administered and serviced by Wealth Watchers. The loan terms will not exceed 10 years. The express purpose for RMAP Loan fund is to provide low-interest loans to microenterprises, microborrowers, and microbusinesses who do not have access to capital through traditional means, meet the needs of rural communities and fill gaps in the regional economy.
The program is designed to do the following:
- Increase access to capital
- Offer a microloan product at a reasonable rate, to serve microbusinesses and micro-entrepreneurs in rural areas who lack the borrowing capacity to access mainstream financing.
- The microloan fund is an investment that will pay long-term dividends and provide continued access to capital and credit to those growing and emerging businesses that at present do not have access to traditional loans, and help Wealth Watchers reach more participants in the RMAP program.
- Support job creation and economic opportunity in rural communities.
- To support USDA’s efforts to deploy capital and create new partnerships